Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and is seeking a Senior Total Rewards Analyst to be a data driven, process aware, domain specialist of all things related to compensation and benefits. This role will join our Total Rewards team and be responsible for contributing to the successful administration of our compensation and benefits policies and programs. Working with the Senior Manager, Total Rewards APJ, this position will be critical to ensure that Twilio remains competitive in the continuously evolving tech environment.
Twilio is looking for an analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated ability to quickly analyze large amounts of data, synthesizing findings in easy to understand concepts and presentations.
- 3+ years of compensation & benefits experience across multiple locations, ideally in a rapid growth technology company
- Working knowledge of job evaluation or job grading methodologies and career architecture frameworks
- Knowledge of Radford or other published surveys
- Adept at understanding and interpreting data so that data is transformed to workable insights
- Knowledge of end-to-end benefit processes for designing, implementing, and communicating benefits
- Able to educate and influence senior business partners with Reward advice to ensure an attractive and consistent offering across multiple job families and locations
- Knowledge of end-to-end processes for implementing and renewing benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Life assurance etc
- Must be attentive to detail and able to juggle many tasks at once
- Must be a self starter with plenty of initiative yet understands the need to work within wider Total Reward frameworks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of equity for a public company
- Workday experience is preferred
- Excel master
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- CCP qualification or equivalent experience
As a Senior Total Rewards Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Assist key partners with Total Rewards questions. Keep a customer focused approach in all of processes and communications.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze regional market data and trends on compensation & benefits and partner with global teams to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify market trends with comparisons against various internal analytics and provide recommendations to key business partners.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Provide consultative recommendations on promotions, offers and benefit enhancements. Work with key partners to ensure end to end integrity of key TR processes
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact across functional teams for Compensation planning and administration through Workday
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating requests
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: In this role you will need to be able to prioritize your work and reassess as new priorities emerge. You will need to be comfortable setting clear expectations with your stakeholders.
The Total Rewards team is central to Twilio's relevancy as employer of choice. In leading all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and analyzing our compensation programs, we want to ensure that we attract, reward, and retain the best and brightest Twilions and future Twilions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in Bangalore, India. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.