Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twillio’s Sales Efficiency team is a diverse group of Salesforce-fluent builders, developers, and program owners who create world-class solutions for our rapidly growing user base. We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Solutions Architect who will design scalable, sustainable solutions that span multiple critical functions within the organization.
The Solutions Architect will be a skilled generalist, engaging cross-functionally to facilitate the design and execution of solutions across our Salesforce instance. This role is a great fit for someone who loves creative problem-solving, can demonstrate thoughtful, pragmatic prioritization skills, and has experience successfully designing high-impact custom solutions. Additionally, the right candidate enjoys working in fast-paced environments but also understands how to manage change at such paces, and has proven experience in balancing the need for action with the need for process, design, and communication.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has designed and built a variety of creative solutions on the Salesforce platform. They also have:
- 7+ years of Salesforce implementation experience, and at least 5-years in a solutions architecture role in highly customized environments with multiple upstream and downstream integrations
- Salesforce Admin and Platform App Builder certifications, at minimum; developer or additional certifications are a plus
- Strong skills in mapping and analyzing business processes, as well as identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Ability to develop and communicate solution design through a variety of media (data models, flow diagrams, solution design docs, etc)
- Excellent ability to creatively problem-solve and navigate complex requirements and dependencies
- Passion for mentoring, coaching, and learning from teammates of all skill levels
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
As a Salesforce Solutions Architect, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Take a creative, critical-thinking approach to CRM solution design, looking beyond out-of-the-box recommendations to design well-thought-out Salesforce solutions that balance business needs and end-user experience
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work directly with a diverse group of teammates and partners to collaboratively uncover requirements, translate them into solutions, and drive development and release
- BE AN OWNER: Provide thought-leadership for Salesforce best practices and design patterns, and proactively see opportunities for improvement across the CRM
- BE BOLD: Challenge your assumptions and dream of solutions to problems others haven’t fully solved for
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Stay current with Salesforce and other ecosystem technologies and how their features map to our use cases; promote a culture of knowledge-sharing and a passion for CRM problem-solving
- WRITE IT DOWN: Author clear, actionable technical specifications for your projects, including data models, process flows, and wireframes
The Sales Efficiency team is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the drivers of the system, process, and data improvements that unlock new possibilities across the Sales and Customer Success organization.
We created this role because we are passionate about building a CRM that will empower our customer-facing teams to be highly productive and create excellent customer experiences. We care deeply about building scalable, best-in-class solutions that are addressing complex business needs and challenges in an environment of rapid growth.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio!
This position will be located in our San Francisco office or remotely based in the U.S. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Denver/Boulder Metro: $99,840.00-$124,800
Rest of Colorado: $87,360.00-$109,200.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks