Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Business Operations Analyst to join the Segment business unit. The person in this role will drive or assist on key strategic initiatives helping to drive Segment’s growth and efficiency. Reporting to the Segment Director of Business Operations, this position will work on cross-functional projects.
You’ll be a great fit for the Senior Business Operations Analyst role if you:
- San Francisco-based
- Have 3+ years of Business Operations related work experience
- Have background in management consulting AND/OR in technology start-ups
- Are an analytical and structured thinker
- Are a clear and compelling communicator
- Drive insight through data and help people make sense of complex, multi-pronged issues
- Have played a part in successful delivery of complex, multi-stakeholder projects
- Are excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done
- Are curious and proactive
As a member of the Segment Business Operations team, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Work cross-functionally and proactively with teams and leaders across our Go-To-Market and Engineering & Product teams
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Inform company-level strategic decisions through targeted projects, bringing clarity to complex issues with structure and analytic rigor
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead execution of projects that directly impact business results and help other teams achieve goals
- WRITE IT DOWN: Drive company-wide processes (e.g., planning) and process improvements
This is a chance to join a smaller, new, fast-growing business unit (Segment) within Twilio. Twilio acquired Segment in late 2020, and Segment’s Business Operations team continues to be fully dedicated to the Segment business, helping Segment continue to be successful within the context and opportunity of the broader Twilio organization.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks