See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Salesforce Developer
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join the Sales Operations team. This is a great role for an experienced Salesforce developer looking to work more closely with the business, apply their mastery on the Salesforce platform to deliver impact, and expand the breadth of exposure beyond Salesforce. You will be in the unique position of joining a growing development team that you can learn with and help shape. This role will report into the Salesforce Developer Manager on our Sales Efficiency team in our Sales Operations organization.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work with Sales Operations Systems team on evolving a Salesforce data model that is technically scalable, easily reportable, and functionally intuitive for end users.
- Utilize SOQL API’s, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callouts, and other development tools to build custom functionality that tailors our sales systems to our unique business and operating model.
- Develop accurate estimates on level of effort for timely project execution.
- Familiar with CI/CD tools like COPADO and Bluecanvas.io and release process
- Review, maintain and assure quality in all code entering our codebase.
- Continually evaluate and refactor our existing codebase for increased extensibility.
- Identify system gaps and proposing, designing and building solutions.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Knowledge on Force.com coding standard methodologies and experience in Salesforce Lightning Design System
- Experience in identifying common blind spots and bugs in Salesforce and working with and optimizing millions of rows of data
- Experience in Angular, CSS, HTML, jQuery, SOQL and GIT or SVN and proficiency in developing unit tests with assertions for core functionality
- Ability to translate technical requirements into independent features for development and experience on debugging and troubleshooting
- Experience in SQL, Python, Scala with familiarity working with a Pay-as-you-go business model
- Experience with projects on custom forecasts and product schedules
- Experience developing and deploying through Heroku
- Good to have C# knowledge
This role will be based in our RMZ Ecoworld, Bengaluru office.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.