Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Privacy Trust Coordinator to support the Privacy Governance Team and report to the Sr. Privacy Governance Manager within the Legal organization. The preferred location for this individual is Ireland. Your role will provide integral support to the Privacy team, helping them stay on track with company priorities. By helping to coordinate projects and logistics, you will help prioritize time among many cross-functional priorities and critical initiatives and be a key player in making the Twilio privacy team successful. Additionally, you will act as an internal resource for team-related initiatives and help us live up to our value of Wear the Customer’s Shoes.
Twilio is looking for a coordinator who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of executing on their executive's / team’s priorities. They also have:
- 3+ years of project management or operational support experience, ideally within a security, privacy or risk function of a fast growing SaaS company.
- High attention to detail and consistent follow up. Strong verbal, written, customer service and excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Previous experience with JIRA, Google Suite and other SaaS project management tools preferred.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role responding to customer inquiries in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to anticipate needs and a genuine desire to help others do their best work.
- Desire to learn new systems that support privacy and project management.
As a Privacy Trust & Training Coordinator, you will live the Twilio Magic:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document simple policies as requested and respond in a timely manner to DPO inquiries sent to privacy@twilio and the our internal slack channel. Develop, maintain, and champion a privacy training results dashboard. Update and maintain completion records and surveys related to our learning offerings.
- DRAW THE OWL: Handle special projects as required or requested. Use creativity in the approach to problem solving.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD:. Maintain team inbox/Slack channels, including responding to learning requests, troubleshooting requests, survey feedback, and other communications. Handle registrations and attendance tracking for privacy training activities.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Follow up with internal privacy team members to ensure we meet our commitments to internal and external stakeholders.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Demonstrate integrity while handling confidential information. Understand the need to handle sensitive information with absolute discretion.
The Privacy team plays a critical role in realizing the Company’s priorities and initiatives. In order to operate effectively you would help prioritize time and attention amid multiple competing initiatives. By ensuring no detail goes unnoticed and no task falls through the crack, you will help ensure Twilio’s continued growth.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselvesAbout us:
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.