Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. We provide a single customer data platform that collects, stores, filters, transforms, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. Segment Functions gives our customers the freedom to create and customize integrations to these tools themselves in a fast, simple and scalable way without handling any infrastructure. We are looking for someone to lead the strategy and execution of a premier, enterprise grade Functions product.
We are looking for a Product Manager who lives the Twilio Magic. The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years experience delivering developer-facing application development platforms or solution management solutions.
- Technical experience handling infrastructure products at scale.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on conveying technical requirements and solutions to internal and external audiences.
- Known to work in distilling an array of signals into a clear plan of action in the face of ambiguity to build the right feature or product.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep on a sophisticated problem with engineering, customers or other team members.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred.
As a Product Manager in Twilio Segment, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Lead the long-term product vision for the Functions product.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with your team to evolve existing services and define new ones, prioritize their features, and craft their user experience.
- DRAW THE OWL: Represent your product roadmap and business metrics to Twilio’s technology executives, customers, and to product teams across the company.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to craft, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
At Twilio Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. Unfortunately, most product managers, analysts, and marketers spend too much time searching for the data they need, while engineers are stuck integrating the tools they want to use. Segment standardizes and streamlines data infrastructure with a single platform that collects, unifies, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. That way, our customers can focus on building outstanding products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of processing their customer data effectively at scale. We’re in the running to power the entire customer data ecosystem, and we need the best people to take the market.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly outstanding; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bengaluru office, although as a result of Covid-19 this will start out as a remote position. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds a broad culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has redefined communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most fast paced applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.