Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Program Experience Manager to be a key member of the SI/Reseller partner organization to support the partner program and resell opportunities for Twilio. The person in this role will assist in all aspects of administering the partner program and resell transactions. Reporting to the Partner Channel Operations coordinator, this position is crucial in supporting Twilio’s partner business.
Twilio is looking for a driven individual with a passion for partnerships, who lives the Twilio Magic and is able to combine strategic, analytical, and big-picture thinking to drive detailed, operational excellence. This individual must have proven experience deconstructing and documenting sophisticated business systems and in driving continuous improvement through the analysis of inefficiencies, using good
judgement and available data to make recommendations for moving projects forward. This is a highly active, roll-up-your-sleeves role, and
candidates must be prepared to balance multiple priorities at once.
They also must have:
- 3+ years experience in sales operations.
- Strong preference for someone with prior experience in a resell
- Operations role at a technology (software) company.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent proactive communication skills specifically related to keeping
- key partners advised, presenting timelines, and reinforcing
- Technically savvy and experience with Salesforce CRM, the cloud, APIs,
- Communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
- Experience in working with tools like Zendesk, Salesforce, G Suite,
- Airtable, or other comparable systems.
- Experience with administration tasks such as creating and maintaining
- systems and records, running standard reports, and supervising task
- completion for compliance.
- Experience in traditional project management principles is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in handling varying tasks and priorities independently.
- Proven ability to understand, explain and identify errors in
- processes and policies, preferably within a technology-enabled sales-
- to-delivery environment.Ability to support North America and EMEA working timezones.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Partner Experience Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Embrace the concept of the internal and external customer by working closely with key internal partners to have systems, communications, and enablement set up in a timely and accurate manner. Define and evaluate core processes globally, understand metrics, identify improvements, and develop programs drive measurable outcomes.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Translate recommendations to results by executing on action plans to deliver improvements to the delivery teams.
- BE AN OWNER: Through training and use become a specialist around how resell partners go to market and sell with Twilio. Responsible for supporting resellers and AEs in resell transactions. Identify gaps or inconsistencies and take steps to resolve them. diligently follow processes related to billing and invoicing.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: In our fast-paced environment, some task scan be planned while some are urgent. Understand which tasks aremission-critical and prioritize to meet the most pressing demands. Work with the Partner Channel Operations Manager and other teammembers proactively during times of peak demand.
- BE BOLD: Put your mark on the SI/Reseller Partner Team by paying attention to details and speaking up when improvement or correction is needed. Act as a layer of quality control to ensure the team is operating with high levels of compliance and perfection around resell deals, program administration and delivery, billing, and support. Be willing to ask questions, raise concerns and double-check!
Partners are key to Twilio’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more sophisticated we need a strong set of partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of Twilio. We work closely with Sales leadership to ensure partners are an integrated part of the sales process. Partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise and untapped geographic markets. Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bengaluru office. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio
has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.