Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Sales Program Manager to join the Global Sales Program team! Our Sales Program Manager will be supporting our Specialty Sales GTM teams. Specialty Sales includes Twilios software products: Flex, Segment, Email and Account Security. This person will work hand in hand with our GTM specialty sales leaders in driving GTM strategy for our top software products. They will be responsible for understanding pipeline and operational goals for the business and creating, leading and executing sales programs to help us achieve our goals.
Our Sales Program Manager will partner with specialist sales GTM leaders to define programs and bring our go-to-market strategy to life. They will create program structure to set up these complex and high visibility programs up for success. They will build cross functional teams across sales, marketing, enablement, partners and product to drive successful execution of company priorities. Our sales program manager will be able to identify and track key program milestones ensuring progress and accountability. They will work with stakeholders at all levels (GM, VPs, Directors,etc) to keep programs on track. They will understand and communicate program status, issues, dependencies and risks to program stakeholders. They will facilitate decision-making by identifying key stakeholders and surfacing information needed to make critical business decisions. This role requires extensive collaboration internally and externally to help our sales team maximize their effectiveness.
- An energetic, cross-functional leader with deep knowledge of enterprise technology sales in terms of product and go-to-market
- An expert in measuring the impact of programs on pipeline, revenue and operational targets.
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- Strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills and are comfortable and excited to work side-by-side with execs
- Experience in launching and developing programs to support growth at scale
- Ability to take the vision and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics to effectively execute on that vision
- Experience in effective program management
- Consistent overachiever in previous performance and results.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build, design and launch critical initiatives that contribute to the go-to-market motions and company priorities
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate across sales, marketing, sales enablement, partners and product to create and execute strategic programs
- BE AN OWNER: Drive operational efficiencies and pipeline targets via programs across our sales organization
- WRITE IT DOWN: Collaborate with marketing and enablement teams to create sales plays and playbooks for the sales organization and ensure seller readiness
- BE BOLD: Work with global teams and build an understanding of how to drive success across regions and product categories.
Twilio is empowering developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and crafting your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be Remote. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.