Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio’s EMEA operation is growing rapidly and seeks a Sr. Partner Marketing Manager to lead our partner marketing efforts in the region. The first hire of its kind in EMEA, this person will develop, lead, and execute integrated marketing programs with strategic partners in the enterprise product and SaaS space. You must be a creative thinker with an analytic and data-driven approach to formulate engaging and experience-driven programs. You will have experience driving influence and results in a highly matrixed environment collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for co-creating and executing a marketing strategy to attract, engage, and progress clients through the funnel.
Reporting to the VP of EMEA Marketing, this position is critical to help drive incremental pipeline and revenue growth for the company and strategic partners.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading partner marketing programs. They also have:
- 5-8+ years product and/or partner marketing experience in a business to business (B2B) environment in the cloud, SaaS, or enterprise software (familiarity with contact center technology a plus)
- Self-starting, enthusiastic individual who is willing to take innovative approaches and responsibly for outcomes
- Successful track record of working with strategic, technology, resell and services partners on go-to-market for joint offerings and traditional channel marketing tactics
- Experience in building and running digital omnichannel campaigns with partners
- Experience with content development efforts – research, whitepapers, blogs, web content, videos & sales enablement materials)
- Strong analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, across all levels of the organisation.
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Experience leading a team of partner marketing managers across EMEA a plus
As a Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success with our top SI/GSI partners. Create go-to-market plans, document new partner management processes, document and communicate best practices to Twilio marketing and other key stakeholders.
- DRAW THE OWL: Collaborate with Twilio Regional Marketing executives to integrate partner offerings, content, and events into the field marketing strategy for respective vertical markets and geos.
- BE AN OWNER: Be accountable for the go-to-market strategy for your partners and assigned region. This includes all sell-to (ISV), with (SI and technology), through (Resellers), and for partner marketing strategies and engagements across all partner types. Includes the strategy for global intersection points with regional marketing efforts. Support utilization of partner MDF while maximizing ROI from marketing investments.
- BE BOLD: Understand partner team strategies (personas, vertical sectors, partner types, etc.) and feed that back into the PMM team and drive them to produce messaging, etc. to target those strategies.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead a direct and virtual team of product marketing, campaigns, events and partner sales on key initiatives with core focus partners. Nurture and build strong relationships with partner marketing teams, corporate support functions, vertical marketing, and sales leadership and partner ecosystem
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Lead components of product launches to partners, and advocate for and execute on partner inclusion in product launches.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Deliver timely, engaging, multi-channel partner campaigns, as the owner of the partner communication, engagement, and experience. Support large-scale global partner event engagements - both first and third-party.
You’ll build and extend programs that help us scale with existing partners and recruit new ones with creative and strategic marketing programs that engage large SI/GSI partners, in addition to technology, ISV and integration partners. You’ll develop Solution Mapping of the market and prioritize solutions that we should engage with, both for ISVs and SIs that result in repeatable programs we can collaborate with partners to generate pipeline.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be home based until we are able to return to our office in London (Soho Square), COVID permitting. Around the world. Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.