Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a dynamic and motivated People Onboarding Regional Facilitator for the APJ region. In this role, you will oversee the planning and delivery of onboarding content for new hires, with a focus on coordination and facilitation of synchronous sessions, asynchronous support for new hire questions, and assessment and adaptation of content. This role is a member of the Talent Development team and will have the opportunity to partner with the global team. You will own all responsibilities for the synchronous onboarding sessions in the APJ region.
The right candidate for this role is personable, engaging, and detail-oriented with a proven track record of successful facilitation of synchronous content in training programs. They also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience.
- 3+ years of learning and development experience, or related field.
- 3+ years of training program facilitation experience.
- 3+ years of instructional design experience preferred.
- Ability to plan and facilitate bi-weekly new hire onboarding (NHO) experience, including but not limited to, the following:
- Leading all synchronous sessions, both facilitation of program content and management of logistics.
- Being responsible for agenda and coordination of all session speakers.
- Providing support to new hires through Slack channels and email from week one through the first 90 days.
- Perform regular assessments of program content, communicate required changes to program manager, and lead efforts to make updates to content.
- Provide training and content development support for speakers.
- Partner with Employee Experience, Talent Management, HRBPs, and others to refine the experience and maintain relevancy.
- Extensive experience creating and maintaining partnerships with partners within a global cross-functional matrixed environment.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Zoom, and project planning tools.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well under time constraints, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and deal with critical and confidential information.
- Ability to adapt quickly and maneuver a constantly evolving environment.
- Provide facilitation support for additional Employee Experience programs as necessary.
At Twilio, we encourage all. All sizes, colours, cultures, genders, beliefs, religions, ages and all people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Twilio is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact. This role is instrumental in helping us achieve that mission in the onboarding experience. Here are some specific areas of the Twilio Magic you’ll be driving:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Observe the needs of new hires and ability to pivot during synchronous sessions to meet their needs and increase engagement. Invest time and energy in each interaction with new hires to develop trust.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Develop strong relationships with new hire cohorts that allows them to feel supported, equipped, and empowered to be successful in their new positions at Twilio.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Support the development of regionalized onboarding so that it is an equitable and satisfactory experience for all Twilions.
- DRAW THE OWL: Desire to build upon the foundational components of the onboarding experience through enhancements and development of new synchronous sessions, iterating to meet the needs of the growing population of new Twilions.
Through our hyper-growth, the Employee Experience team imagines and builds programs for each new stage of the company. As Twilio looks to add over 3000 people to a global population this year, it’s a business challenge that comes once in a career. Come and help us continue to build our outstanding culture and employee experience where all Twilions and subsidiaries feel appreciated, valued and can not only bring their authentic-self to work every day, but we also celebrate your authentic, unique perspective and contribution every day.
This position location will be located in India. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an expansive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has modernized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry - from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations - to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.