Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an Inbound Sales Development Manager to lead our growing EMEA Inbound Sales team. The right person for this role is self-motivated, a real go-getter, who wants to lead a team responsible for developing and identifying new revenue opportunities with new logos across EMEA.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading an inbound sales team. This person will also have:
- Several years of experience in sales development management.
- Proven record of sales success.
- Ability to hire, onboard, and continuously train new Business Development Representatives
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Experience in successfully managing people to achieve performance goals.
- Robust Salesforce analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
As an Inbound Sales Development Manager, you will live Twilio’s Magic Values:
- BE AN OWNER: Lead, coach, and manage a team of Business Development Representatives to meet and exceed targets.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interview and hire top quality Business Development Representatives to continue to scale the region.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Drive team and individual execution through strong metric and forecast management.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Develop and mentor Business Development Representatives for career growth within the Twilio Sales organisation.
- BE BOLD: Communicate team metrics and trends to senior sales management while highlighting risks and opportunities.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Maintain and build on the quality relationships between leadership partners in Sales, Marketing, and Operations while ensuring alignment in strategy and execution.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Actively use tools like Salesforce to manage sales processes, and set standards for performance metrics.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build and refine Business Development processes to maximize execution and efficiency
- WRITE IT DOWN: Monitor key systems and processes to ensure proper operation of the business.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Analyze campaign and marketing data to make key business decisions.
The Business Development team is central to Twilio’s continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and support all levels of the organisation by qualifying leads and creating new opportunities that add pipeline and revenue to the broader sales organisation. You will be joining a team with people who are smart, organised, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in Dublin. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.