Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a UX Researcher to be a key member of the UX Research Team! You will be a part of a high-energy dynamic group of individuals with diverse backgrounds. We are deeply invested in shaping the experience of Twilio’s mission to fuel the future of communications by building communications tools that developers, startups, enterprises, and everyone in between, rely on everyday.
Twilio is looking for a UX Researcher who demonstrates the following:
- 6+ years of industry research experience
- Mastery of a comprehensive toolkit of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and ability to come up with creative research solutions as needed
- Experience collecting and analyzing user behavior through survey design, data validation, and experimentation (A/B testing)
- Great storytelling with keen abilities to clearly, concisely, and persuasively communicate findings verbally and in writing
- Proven track record of impactful research that drives great insights and user experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven record of solid connections and successful cross-functional relationships
- Attention to detail, organization, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Is proactive and self-directed with an ability to take direction
- Demonstrated ability to identify strategic research questions based on business needs and priorities
- Master’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Anthropology, Information Science, or in a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
As a UX Researcher, you will:
- Be the go to for all things research within Studio
- Own and drive the research strategy for Studio
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and inspire world-class design
- Help the team ask the right questions, and bring them along in discovering practical, actionable, and insightful answers
- Contribute to the UX research community & sense of pride
- Evangelize and educate others about UX and user-focused processes
- Maintain a high bar for the quality & impact of research
The UX Research Team is a critical partner to the business, enabling the company to conduct customer research effectively. Uncovering user behaviors, needs, and motivations in order to design products and services that provide value is crucial to user experience research and design.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Twilio Studio is our low-code visual application platform for building communication workflows, accelerating developers ability to build quickly and enabling citizen developers to leverage the power of Twilio’s platform without a development team. In this role, you’ll help define the tools that enable all builders to be successful with Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.