Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Demand Generation team at Twilio is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to analyze and optimize our landing pages, manage our digital ad conversion tracking infrastructure, and analyze and interpret campaign performance. You will drive our CRO A/B testing roadmap, helping to drive improvement in the performance of our landing pages across channels. You’ll take our campaign insights and reporting to the next level - identifying gaps in our visibility into performance and partnering with our Marketing Strategy & Analytics team to establish measurement frameworks and new views of the data. You will lead the day-to-day management of conversion and pixel tracking for our digital marketing channels (SEM, Display, YouTube, etc). You will become the Demand Generation stakeholder for landing page development and support the team by uncovering insights within large data sets, visualizations, and more!
The right candidate for this role is a proven marketing technologist and strategist who possesses a start-up mentality, and loves analyzing data to uncover new opportunities to optimize and build. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- 5+ years of total marketing experience with at least 3+ years of experience crafting conversion rate optimization strategies and executing landing page and ad tests.
- Marketing channel familiarity: PPC, Display, Social, SEO, Email, Marketing Automation
- Hands on experience working in Google Tag Manager, managing conversion tag and pixel tracking implementation and optimization a huge plus
- Proven experience measuring effectiveness of marketing programs in Salesforce, Tableau, Excel (pivot tables), and Google Analytics to drive leads and sales.
- Teammate with a great attitude and a positive outlook on life (it’s not all about work).
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
We seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy ambitious problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when vital.
Partnering with our team of Marketers -- you will:
- Own our CRO testing roadmap, from conceptualization to implementation and reporting on key takeaways.
- Lead landing page development and utilize successful landing optimization strategies with a focus on performance.
- Regularly analyze large data sets across our paid channels to uncover opportunities for optimization, and work with our MarkOps, Web, and Analytics teams to fix data inconsistencies
- Collaborate with our Analytics and Systems teams to scale tracking for our campaigns and programs.
- Hands-on management of Twilio’s conversion tracking infrastructure through Google Tag Manager, native ad platforms, and more. Establish naming, tracking, and QA processes that will scale globally
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a high performing demand gen team at the intersection of all marketing activities.
Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads. That makes this role attractive for marketing professionals who take a data-driven approach.Small changes can make a big difference.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks