GTM Strategy & Analytics Manager, LATAM
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
As the LATAM Manager for Go-To-Market Strategy & Analytics (GTMSA), you will be the primary business partner to our regional General Manager / Vice President of Sales. You have a demonstrated track record of excellence in developing command of GTM business strategy, overseeing and conducting insightful analysis, influencing executive strategic thinking, designing new business processes, project management, and teamwork across sales, sales operations, marketing, post-sales, product, and finance.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic. They:
- Proactively engage with the management team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly investment plan, business targets, and operating cadence
- Own regional design, deployment and education on programs and workstreams for successful annual planning and annual launch
- Highly analytical and use data based insights to inform key business opportunities and risks
- Use influence and collaboration with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders, both regional and HQ based to align on dependencies and outcomes
- Are highly fluent in Salesforce, Excel, and Tableau (or another business intelligence tool). SQL skills are a nice-to-have
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience
- English and Portuguese is a must (written and spoken) and Spanish is a plus.
As GTM Strategy & Analytics Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Be a dedicated partner for our VP of LATAM Sales
- WRITE IT DOWN: Lead the strategic and operational planning processes for your market. Direct the sales forecasting and pipeline council cadences
- DON'T SETTLE: act as a senior project manager leading transformational cross-functional initiatives (business process, systems, etc). You must get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Craft and execute key work streams in annual planning and in-year planning revisions
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Mentor other team members and new sales leaders
- BE BOLD: Collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations to executive leadership.
- BE AN OWNER: Communicate recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and handle the ongoing impact of the recommendations put forth. Drive thorough quarterly business reviews
Twilio’s GTM Strategy & Analytics team is a trusted business partner to Sales leadership, and plays a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing global go-to-market organization. The team is chartered with providing strategic insights to run the business, evolving Twilio’s go-to-market model, and enabling maximum efficiency across the organization. You act as a management consultant helping Twilio clarify fast-moving strategic priorities, seek operational challenges, and enable growth. Our team is highly cross-functional, and positive relationships fuel our success.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication tools in order to build better applications to maximize customer engagement. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, lines of business, non-profits and enterprises to make an impact on their services.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.