See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Industry Product Marketing Manager, Healthcare and Life Sciences (HLS).
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The industry marketing team is responsible for defining the next chapter of Healthcare customer and patient engagement through world-class positioning, storytelling and customer insights.
Reporting to the Sr. Group Product Marketing Manager for Healthcare, this person will become a key member of the team, advising and executing on the go-to-market strategy for Twilio’s HLS vertical, with many direct touch points across Marketing, Product Management, Partner and leadership.
In this role, you’ll:
- Act as a content provider to support industry solution launches including launch materials, customer presentations, and sales training materials, and as well as work across product areas to support broader HLS messaging and positioning.
- Ensure that Twilio speaks the language of our customers to drive higher levels of engagement to our target audiences through vertical-specific storytelling, enablement, and high-touch demand-generating programs.
- Accelerate growth in the healthcare vertical by supporting the product messaging and positioning for our HLS value proposition, support product and solution packaging aligned to healthcare regulatory standards, doubling down on developing strategic industry dedicated content and integrated campaigns to build awareness and pipeline.
- Help bridge the gap between technical and business decision-makers helping to showcase the value of a platform approach to health organizations.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 7+ years experience in product marketing.
- Experience in supporting a marketing GTM and complex solution launches. Additionally, experienced partnering with a large sales organization.
- Experience working at healthcare technology product vendors that have targeted lines of business owners with cloud-based services or have been the healthcare marketing leader at a management consulting firm.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Able to translate technical content to industry customer-facing messaging—you like learning how to build things and figuring out how best to demonstrate the benefits of the product. Ability to interface with product managers and developers.
- Strategic thinker—you like to build deep product knowledge and figure out how to highlight key product differentiators in an impactful way as they relate to the nuances of Healthcare.
This role will be remote.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $96,096 - $137,280
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.