See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. Analyst, Sales Operations and Analytics.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to manage and improve sales teams’ accuracy in self reporting productivity and customer revenue forecasting.
This person understands that direct engagement with the field yields both the greatest insight and provides the opportunity for maximum impact on improving sales data.
You are right for this role if you are skilled at data interpretation, value intellectual honesty and data integrity, experienced in presenting data-driven insights, and drive clarity at an executive level. You’re experienced in data-driven analysis and have strong pattern recognition skills that you can use to create working definitions and rules.
You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, and is comfortable asking questions.
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner with Sales to navigate vague and complex nature of the sales cycle, assess the quality of deals and support Sales to accurately capture revenue
- Identify areas of inefficiencies in the system and process and proactively work with stakeholders outside the team to resolve them
- Act as both advisor and voice to the business to help tackle strategic and operational challenges by providing enablement and recommendations supported with data
- Interpret data from multiple system sources to investigate Sales activities and patterns that guide to operational and policy improvements
- Govern our processes and continuously seek to improve them with intellectual honesty and integrity that prioritizes the business
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations or Sales role in Software / Technology industry
- Experienced Salesforce user with strong analytical skills
- Excellent project and program management skills
- Process oriented: capable of developing high level analysis of data integrity issues
- Experienced in developing policy and operational best practices from data analysis
- Excellence in structuring complex problems, developing solutions, and crafting recommendations concisely and effectively
- Proficiency in SQL and Tableau
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate complex data models
- Strong understanding of relational data models
- Salesforce reporting and dashboarding
- Bachelor’s Degree
This role will be based remote, anywhere in the USA.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $65,576 - $93,680.
- Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks