Because you belong at Twilio Segment
Segment is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Pricing that will lead the strategy, design, and implementation of pricing and packaging for new Twilio Segment products and services across our global regions. In this role, you will incorporate customer insights, company and product strategy, and quantitative analysis to design new product pricing and packaging. You will collaborate with leaders from product, sales, and finance to conduct research, develop data-driven recommendations, and launch new products and services. This position is highly visible, cross-functional, and strategic, and you will join a scaling team that plays a critical role in ensuring the continued growth and success of Twilio Segment.
This role will report to the Group Product Marketing Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Identify opportunities for new pricing and packaging strategies by collaborating closely with product and product marketing leads during the product development lifecycle
- Design and guide customer research, competitive assessments, and quantitative analyses to develop data-driven recommendations that align with company and product strategy
- Lead go-to-market teams to implement and roll out pricing and packaging for new products and services, including the training and enablement of our global sales and customer success teams
- Develop repeatable KPIs and work with analytics to build dashboards and reports to identify trends and diagnose pricing performance
- Propose experiments and research projects to optimize our overall monetization strategy
- Oversee the end-to-end launch of new products and features by collaborating with product, marketing, and sales
You are a great fit if you have...
- 4+ years of experience in developing pricing and packaging, SaaS product marketing, or management consulting
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking, with demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Strong research abilities, with experience performing customer segmentation, price elasticity analysis, competitive intelligence, and margin analysis
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Able to effectively communicate and influence across all levels: within the team, to cross-functional partners, and executives
- Excellent written communication skills, with the proven ability to translate complex technical concepts into actionable field guidance and differentiated positioning
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $109,824 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $96,096 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks