Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an Oracle Functional Consultant - O2C to join our Financial systems enablement team supporting the Finance & Accounting teams. The ideal candidate should be a self starter, have a solid analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic. You work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. Lastly, you will be familiar and comfortable with working in a cross-geo team spread across multiple time zones.
You will be a SME in O2C processes with the primary focus on I2C. You will be working with Twilio’s billing and revenue systems, understanding and managing them in partnership with the Global Accounting and Billing teams. You will drive automation and innovation in efforts to continually improve. In the current Oracle ERP Cloud implementation, you will lead the I2C process end-end, helping to build a scalable solution for Twilio’s future needs.
Twilio is looking for an Oracle Functional Consultant - O2C who lives the Twilio Magic. They also have:
- Knowledge of Industry leading practices - deep techno functional detail in the O2C and Accounting process including Invoicing, Receipting, Collections, Cash Management, Tax and GL Accounting. You will be engaged in design and architecture decisions with the team.
- 8+ years of Accounting experience with an in-depth understanding of O2C processes in Oracle Cloud ERP. Experience within a global, SaaS, technology company preferred
- Experience in Oracle Subscription Billing Cloud Services is a plus
- Ensure Billing solutions create ASC 606 compliant Revenue treatments
- Architect, design, document, configure, deliver and automate in areas of O2C with an emphasis on I2C
- Automate cash reconciliation for billing and accounting processes involving multiple payment processors/gateways with multi currency features
- Architect and design cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements and challenging the norm
- Experience with multiple acquisitions combining Billings and Revenue platforms is a plus
As an Oracle Functional Consultant - O2C for the Financial systems enablement teams, you will
- BE AN OWNER: You own the process of driving the organization to best practises using strong Functional and Influential skills communicating to senior executives and communicating with stakeholders across the organization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Proactively identify and clearly communicate messages and updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and current status to all stakeholders
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Demonstrate strong prioritization and focus skills with multitasking and competing priorities and know how to make the right trade-offs
- BE INCLUSIVE: Liaise well with IT teams and various business partners upstream/downstream to influence accuracy and efficiency in the revenue accounting process
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify opportunities for operational improvements across Finance & Accounting business applications and drive solution definition using metrics.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication with advanced presentation skills..Ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, and vision can be communicated simply and effectively. You are expected to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- EMPOWER OTHERS - Mentor your team, develop their talent and challenge the status quo to achieve results.
The Twilio IT organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral to growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Dublin/UK/ UK-Remote office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.