Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio Flex is a fast growing area of Twilio’s global business. With Twilio Flex as their programmable contact center platform, Twilio customers around the globe are quickly developing highly tailored, contact center experiences for their customers, agents, and supervisors on a “cloud always” platform, with true omnichannel capabilities and at scale! If you are a contact center specialist wanting to be part of a team that is revolutionizing the way contact centers think about technology, are customer obsessed, and are an evangelist at heart, we want you to consider joining us!
Twilio is looking for a seasoned Contact Center Sales Leader for EMEA to support the continued growth of Twilio’s contact center platform, Twilio Flex. The candidate will lead a specialist overlay sales team, responsible for bringing deep domain expertise to contact center opportunities. This individual will also be responsible for driving the execution of EMEA GTM programs, drive sales growth, support broad enablement activities, forge strong partnerships with a team of cross-functional leaders, and support regular inspection and iteration of sales motions.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record and deep expertise in contact centers looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market. They also have:
- The ideal candidate has at least 8+ years of sales and GTM leadership experience in the Mid-Market and/or Enterprise Contact center market, with a deep understanding of the contact center sales motion and constituents, and a consistent track record of success in both direct and indirect sales models.
- Have a deep understanding of contact center technologies and be able to earn the trust of both business and technology leaders.
- Experience taking to market new or ground-breaking ideas and must have a point of view and the ability to articulate his/her position.
- A track record of leading robust teams and have a servant/leader attitude.
- Comfortable working with internal, cross functional constituencies to ensure the needs of sales and customers are met. This includes, as an example, understanding customer use cases and advocating on behalf of customers for product enhancements and capabilities. This also includes working to remove sales obstacles and optimizing the sales process.
- You'll be working with enterprise and large to medium-sized customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements, understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can design a next-generation solution for their specific use case needs while adopting Twilio's cloud communication services.
- Our audience is diverse. You will be engaging with CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, VPs responsible for customer care and digital innovation, engineers, Product Managers, Application owners, etc. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization.
We get many highly-qualified prospects every day from corporations already interested in using our platform. Prospects come in via phone, email, and our self-service product. You will employ a solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- DON’T SETTLE: Execute against all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Experience successfully selling in an overlay sales model and can drive cross-functional teams to support your sales efforts. This Includes developing and executing partner/indirect sales programs as well as working with Marketing and Demand Gen teams to drive campaigns to grow the pipeline.
- DRAW THE OWL: Work with GTM teams to craft region-specific campaigns anId motions.
- DON’T SETTLE: You have a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $1M.
- You understand the cloud computing/communications business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Experience creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms, and leading the contract process.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative.
- WRITE IT DOWN: World-class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits, and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
COVID permitting, you will be traveling at least 25% per month for this role visiting customers onsite and occasional visits to corporate for meetings. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.