Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a P2P Business Analyst to join our Financial systems enablement team, supporting the Finance & Accounting teams. The ideal candidate should be a self starter,have a solid analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic. You work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. Lastly, you will be familiar and comfortable with working in a cross-geo team spread across multiple time zones.
You will be expected to be an SME in S2P processes working with different types of SaaS enterprise level S2P systems. In partnership with the Global Accounting and procurement teams, you will be driving automation and Innovation to continually improve the S2P function at Twilio. In the current Oracle ERP Cloud implementation, you will lead the S2P processes end-end, helping to build a scalable solution for Twilio’s future needs.
Twilio is looking for a P2P Business Analyst who lives in Twilio Magic. They also have:
- Knowledge of industry leading practices - deep techno functional detail in S2P and other processes including (but not restricted to) Vendor management, Sourcing, Contract Management, Self-service Procurement, OCR technologies and capabilities, Invoice processing/Accounts Payable, Cash management, tax (especially Withholding tax) and GL accounting. You will be engaged in design and architecture decisions with the team.
- 8+ years of Accounting experience and an in-depth understanding of S2P processes in Oracle Cloud ERP. Experience within a global, SaaS, technology company preferred
- Partner with process owners to define and benchmark operational KPIs and automate the delivery of KPI dashboards
- Architect, design, document, configure,deliver and automate in areas of P2P across various applications such as Simple Legal, Lease calcs and other integrated finance applications
- Proficient in process and solution engineering, managing and delivering cross functional multiple projects and integrations. Advanced presentation and strong communication skills
- Architect and design cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements and challenging the norm
- Experience working with a distributed team across time zones and comfortable working in second shift ( 2 - 11 PM IST)
As a P2P Business Analyst for the Financial Enablement teams, you will
- BE AN OWNER: You own the process of driving the organization to best practises using strong Functional and Influential skills communicating to senior executives and communicating with stakeholders across the organization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Proactively identify and clearly communicate messages and updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and current status to all stakeholders
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Demonstrate strong prioritization and focus skills with multitasking and competing priorities and know how to make the right trade-offs
- BE INCLUSIVE: Liaise well with IT teams and various business partners upstream/downstream to influence accuracy and efficiency in the revenue accounting process
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify opportunities for operational improvements across Finance & Accounting business applications and drive solution definition using metrics.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication with advanced presentation skills..Ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, and vision can be communicated simply and effectively. You are expected to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- EMPOWER OTHERS - Mentor your team, develop their talent and challenge the status quo to achieve results.
The Twilio IT organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral to growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located in the Bengaluru office. For in office employees you will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.