Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an ERP Developer to join our IT Financial enablement team supporting the Finance & Accounting teams. The ideal candidate should be a self starter, have a solid analytical approach, good interpersonal communications, diligent time leadership skills, be collaborative and have a good work ethic. Candidate should demonstrate all required skills to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
This role is expected to be working in partnership with the Global Accounting teams driving automations and innovation. You will own and lead the Oracle Fusion system implementation end to end, understanding Twilio’s processes and systems and build scalable systems for Acquisitions.
Twilio is looking for a Staff Software engineer - ERP Developer/Oracle ERP who lives in Twilio Magic. They also have:
- 5 years of Oracle full life cycle implementation experience
- 5+years of experience in developing RICE objects in a scalable environment
- Experience in leading the team in designing and developing Oracle ERP Cloud finance and procurement reports, interfaces and conversions
- Experienced in integrating internal and external 3rd party application using standard methodologies
- Hands on experience of Oracle Fusion Cloud Data Model, Application/Page Composer, SQL, BI Publisher, OTBI, FRS/Smart View, PL/SQL, Oracle Cloud Integrations using SOAP and REST APIs, SFTP, etc
- Experience or exposure to ERP integrations using MuleSoft
- Good understanding of financial and procurement modules and application flows of Oracle ERP cloud/Fusion applications
- Experience in building and demonstrating prototypes, conducting training sessions and build Knowledge repository for self service, creating test plans/scripts, BRD’s, use cases and facilitating user testing
- Oracle Cloud Technical Certifications is a plus
- Experience working with a distributed team across time zones and comfortable working in second shift (2 - 11 PM IST)
As a Senior staff engineer - Reporting Developer for the Financial Enablement teams, you will
Be an owner
- You own the process of driving the organization to best practises using strong Functional and Influential skills communicating to senior leaders and communicating with stakeholders across the organization.
Wear the customer’s shoes
- Partner with Finance leadership, Accounting, Procurement leaders, and other PMs to ensure they have the right information to engage with the central team and ensure happy customers.
- Proactively identify and clearly communicate messages and updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and current status to all stakeholders
- Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, and releasing immediate/tangible value to partners and adjust frequently.
- Demonstrate strong prioritization skills with multitasking and competing priorities and know how to make the right trade-offs
Draw the owl
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across Finance & Accounting business applications and drive solution definition.
- Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects.
Write it down
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication - ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, and vision can be communicated simply and effectively. You are expected to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Expertise writing BRD’s, Functional, Technical Specifications and UAT scripts well versed with
The Twilio IT organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral to growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located in the Bengaluru office. For in office employees you will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.