Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio is looking for a Senior Email Deliverability Consultant to support and expand our team of experts servicing Twilio’s customers. Our consultants are responsible for providing expert advice, support, and guidance to a broad range of customers, helping them to successfully onboard, troubleshoot problems and incorporate email best-practice into their strategy to improve inbox placement and ROI.
You will play a key-role in our customers growth and support both sales and service teams in their efforts to turn our clients communication vision into reality. As a consultant you will live the Twilio Magic and have a track record of establishing yourself as a go-to person for knowledge and guidance.
You will have:
- 5+ years of experience in email consultancy, ideally supporting both end-clients and platforms (e.g. ESP’s).
- A successful background delivering projects on-time and in-budget.
- Deep understanding of using data to continuously test, measure and optimize marketing programs.
- A channel-agnostic approach to customer communication, championing the end-recipients experience and developing an understanding how each of your clients measures success.
- The ability to get to the heart of customer needs quickly, and to earn / restore trust rapidly.
- An understanding of global privacy and anti-spam legislation (GDPR, CASL, CAN-SPAM etc.)
- Experience identifying and supporting sales opportunities
As Senior Email Deliverability Consultant, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Ensure that our consulting clients receive a first-class experience. Keeping your finger on the pulse to identify risk and opportunity.
- BE AN OWNER: Demonstrate the value of consulting services to prospects and existing clients. Track the health of your clients and their programs, ensuring that your utilization is well managed, risks are identified and successes shared.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Contribute to our collaborative working environment where a diverse set of voices align to drive a positive outcome. Partner with sales to scope new opportunities, articulate the value of professional services. Collaborate with our product, support, and engineering teams, providing feedback from the field on performance, features and functionality
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as reference point for others on omni-channel marketing and deliverability. Provide support to team members during customer engagements and to other teams such as Technical Account Managers and support as necessary.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Report on any deliverability trends or risks that you identify. Work with peers to create new engagements reflecting demand, or changes in the market.
- DRAW THE OWL: Think critically about long-term customer success. Propose changes to help the team be successful
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in London. While initially working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, generous PTO, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.