Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a product manager interested in building an outstanding user experience for software developers here at Twilio. You’ll drive the definition of new features and services that help improve developer productivity and make it easier for them to create consistent high-quality products for thousands of end-users.
Twilio is looking for a product manager who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of defining complex technical products. You are:
- A relentless customer advocate. You use your exceptional listening skills to deeply understand customer needs and help your team empathize with customer problems and stay focused on the user experience.
- Data-driven. You are comfortable with quantitative and qualitative analysis and can demonstrate how you’ve used data to influence technical decisions as they relate to customer outcomes.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. We’re transforming how products are built at Twilio and the answers aren’t always obvious. You are a self-starter with a structured approach to breaking down ambiguous problems and can describe how you iterate toward a clear product definition.
- Experience building software products, especially APIs, SDKs or SaaS products
- Experience working as a Product Manager or in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience
As a Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: In this role, you will spend significant time building trusting relationships with developers of the Twilio platform. You’ll conduct interviews, explore product metrics, map user workflows and apply other research methods to understand the customer experience.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Use your communication skills to clearly articulate complex technical problems to both technical and non-technical audiences. You will author detailed, concise analyses and build consensus across teams through written mediums.
- BE AN OWNER & DRAW THE OWL: You will be responsible for features and services across the entire product lifecycle from conception to delivery and ongoing maturity. You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure projects are successfully launched and achieve intended outcomes.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: You work collaboratively to ensure that teams have the information they need to make the best possible decisions. You’ll share the results of your research, help guide prioritization and design decisions with humility.
- NO SHENANIGANS, DON’T SETTLE: You will help guide some of the most foundational design choices we make here at Twilio. You’ll engage in compassionate, candid conversations with colleagues and are comfortable with the healthy disagreements that come from product development.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office or Remote. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$109,824.00 - $151,008.00
Rest of Colorado:
$96,096.00 - $132,132.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks