Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an ERP Integration Engineer to join our IT Financial enablement team supporting the Finance & Accounting teams. The ideal candidate should be a self starter, have a solid analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic. Lastly you work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
You will be a key player in Oracle Fusion system implementation end to end, understanding Twilio’s processes and systems and building scalable systems for Acquisitions.
Twilio is looking for an experienced integration engineer who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of project delivery. They also have:
- 5+ years Mulesoft integration/data engineering experience in Oracle fusion ERP.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a steadily paced and supportive environment.
- Experienced in integrating internal and external 3rd party application using best practices
- Experience migrating a large scale ERP and integrating with various systems.
- Experience deploying production workflows to MuleSoft Cloudhub.
- Advanced knowledge of logging, monitoring, error handling and traffic management with MuleSoft.
- Experience with MuleSoft capacity planning is a plus.
- Mulesoft Certification is a plus.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to understand business asks and clearly articulate your point of view .
- Experience working with a distributed team across time zones and comfortable working in second shift ( 2 - 11 PM IST)
As a ERP -Mulesoft developer for the Financial Enablement teams, you will
- BE AN OWNER: You own the process of driving the organization to best practises using strong technical and Influential skills.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Proactively identify and clearly communicate messages and updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and current status to all stakeholders
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, and releasing immediate/tangible value to stakeholders and adjust frequently.
- Demonstrate strong prioritization skills with multitasking and competing priorities and know how to make the right trade-offs
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify opportunities for operational improvements across Finance & Accounting business applications and drive solution definition. Identify systems of record for integration and migration, figuring out the best integration pathway.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication - ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, and vision can be communicated simply and effectively. You are expected to thrive in a highly collaborative environment. Expertise writing BRD’s, Functional, Technical Specifications and UAT scripts well versed with. Analyze current system integrations/configurations and provide data quality assessments to internal stakeholders.
The Twilio IT organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral to growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located in the Bengaluru office. For in office employees you will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualising the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.