Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to develop, lead, and execute integrated marketing programs with strategic partners in the enterprise product and SaaS space. We are seeking innovative problem solvers who can combine creativity with an extensive analytic and data driven approach to formulate engaging and experience driven programs. The ideal candidate is an influencer who can get results in a highly matrixed environment collaborating with internal and external partners in this role. This person will be responsible for co-creating and executing a marketing strategy to attract, engage, and progress clients through the funnel.
Reporting to the Head of Global Partner Marketing, this position is critical to help drive incremental pipeline and revenue growth for the company and strategic partners.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading partner marketing programs. They also have:
- 5+ years product and/or partner marketing experience in a business to business (B2B) environment in the cloud, SaaS, or enterprise software (familiarity with contact center technology a plus). Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- Self-starting, enthusiastic individual who is willing to take innovative approaches and responsibly for outcomes
- Successful track record of working with strategic, technology, resell and services partners on go-to-market for joint offerings and traditional channel marketing tactics
- Experience in building and running digital omnichannel campaigns with partners
- Proven content development efforts – research, whitepapers, blogs, web content, videos & sales enablement materials
- Strong analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Exceptional communication skills and strong analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs, across all levels of the organization.
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to handle multiple complex projects at once
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when necessary! As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success with our top SI/GSI partners. Create go-to-market plans, document new partner management processes, document and communicate best practices to Twilio marketing and other key partners.
- DRAW THE OWL: Collaborate with Twilio Regional Marketing executives to integrate partner offerings, content, and events into the field marketing strategy for respective vertical markets and geos.
- BE AN OWNER: Be accountable for the go-to-market strategy for your partners and assigned region. This includes all sell-to (ISV), with (SI and technology), through (Resellers), and for partner marketing strategies and engagements across all partner types. Includes the strategy for global intersection points with regional marketing efforts. Support utilization of partner MDF while maximizing value from marketing investments.
- BE BOLD: Understand partner team strategies (personas, vertical sectors, partner types, etc.) and feed that back into the PMM team and drive them to produce messaging, etc. to target those strategies.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead a direct and virtual team of product marketing, campaigns, events and partner sales on key initiatives with core focus partners. Nurture and build positive relationships with partner marketing teams, corporate support functions, vertical marketing, and sales leadership and partner ecosystem
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Lead components of product launches to partners, and advocate for and execute on partner inclusion in product launches.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Deliver timely, engaging, multi-channel partner campaigns, as the owner of the partner communication, engagement, and experience. Support large-scale global partner event engagements - both first and third-party.
You’ll build and extend programs that help us scale with existing partners and recruit new ones with creative and strategic marketing programs that engage large SI/GSI partners, in addition to technology, ISV and integration partners. You’ll develop Solution Mapping of the market and prioritize solutions that we should engage with, both for ISVs and SIs that result in repeatable programs we can collaborate with partners to generate pipeline.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $109,824 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $96,096 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks