Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio Segment, we strive to give customers the tools they need to collect, govern, synthesize and act on all of their customer data. We’ve recently joined forces with Twilio, the world’s leading cloud communication platform that enables businesses to engage customers across all channels, from text to Whatsapp to email! Now we are working together to build the customer engagement platform of the future.
We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager to help us expand our global footprint by helping us take our products from the regions we serve today to all over the world. We have strong exec level collaboration and alignment across teams to support this effort. You’ll be working with an exceptionally hardworking team of senior engineers and product leads across the company to unlock entirely new customer markets.
- 8+ years of product management and technical experience.
- Extensive experience building highly leveraged products that can be used as the cornerstone for customers and internal teams alike.
- You can run a tight ship, prioritizing a robust stream of work into cohesive, incremental releases.
- A solid understanding of how to efficiently partner with engineering teams.
- Experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy and leading design discussions.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Segment Cloud team, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Work directly with customers, engineering, and cross functional teams to build your product strategy and align teams across the organization towards shared goals.
- DRAW THE OWL: Pitch to our leadership team on what customers need to see from our products.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead our product strategies to expand our addressable market.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with exec-level and other stakeholders (Engineering, Security), as well as drive deep customer relationships.
This is a remote position, located in the United States. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $120,832 - $151,040
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $105,728 - $132,160
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks