Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sr. Manager of SI Program and Operations to support the Asia Pacific/Japan region in growing the SI and Resell business. The person in this role will lead all aspects of the regional program and operations-- strategy formation, regional program development and team support, and partner operational support. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Partner Experience in the US, this position work closely with the Director of SI and Resellers in Asia Pacific to support the team's growth based in Singapore. This person will be the key regional contact for the SI and Resell Program, Program Operations, as well as a cross-functional internal liaison across internal teams at Twilio. Join us!
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of resell program strategy. They also have:
- 7+ years experience in partner programs and operations
- Strong preference for someone with prior experience in a partner role at a technology (software) company.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; ability to listen and collaborate effectively across teams.
- Ability to lead initiatives from ideation through to execution.
- Organized and detail oriented, with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple partners with varying needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
The ideal candidate is motivated by a dynamic and fast-paced culture with extensive prior experience in partner programs and operations and adept at handling multiple issues in an ecosystem that changes rapidly.
As a Resell Program Director, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop and socialize the regional program strategy across all internal teams while aligning with the global program.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify the market opportunity for Twilio resellers and how resellers should go to market with Twilio in region.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead all aspects of the program and vision for the future, identify the roadmap and path forward.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our executive leadership.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in working with internal teams, partners, and our direct sales organization.
Partners are key to Twilio’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more sophisticated we need a strong set of Partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of Twilio. We work closely with Sales leadership to ensure partners are an integrated part of the sales process. SIs and resellers are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise and untapped geographic markets.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.