Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. We provide a single customer data platform that collects, stores, filters, transforms, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. Segment Integrations give our customers the freedom to build and customize integrations to these tools themselves in a fast, simple and scalable way without managing any infrastructure. We are looking for a product strategist to articulate a vision for our integrations platform and drive alignment across multiple product and engineering teams.
We are looking for a Product Manager who lives the Twilio Magic. The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of total PM experience in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organizations.
- Is a strong business owner, comfortable sharing their vision with senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to dive deep into details to make ideas into reality.
- Strong technical background and understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services, especially developer platforms.
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market, experience managing enterprise customer expectations.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred.
As a Product Manager in Twilio Segment, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Lead the long-term product vision for the experience of integrations builders — including partners and R&D — and users.
- BE BOLD: Discover opportunities and solutions by gathering feedback from customers and prospects, understanding market trends, and collaborating with product, design, and engineering.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with your team to evolve existing services and define new ones, prioritize their features, and craft their user experience.
- DRAW THE OWL: Articulate and get consensus for your product vision and strategy with Twilio’s technology executives, customers, and product and engineering teams across the company.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support a vision that makes our customers successful.
At Twilio Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. Unfortunately, most product managers, analysts, and marketers spend too much time searching for the data they need, while engineers are stuck integrating the tools they want to use. Segment standardizes and streamlines data infrastructure with a single platform that collects, unifies, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. That way, our customers can focus on building amazing products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of processing their customer data reliably at scale. We’re in the running to power the entire customer data ecosystem, and we need the best people to take the market.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This is a remote position. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$132,928 - $182,776
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $116,312 - $159,929
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks