Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why, and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. Our customers range from individual developers to large enterprises that are well known brand names and they collectively interact with millions of consumers globally. Unfortunately, communications can also be misused by bad actors who attempt to game the system and compromise accounts for nefarious purposes. Our Consumer Trust team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead our Trusted Communications strategy. In this role, you will define the vision and strategy for a portfolio of Trusted Communications products and services, with the goal of preventing fraud and abuse globally. At Twilio, product managers are responsible for every aspect of the product, from concept to design to go-to-market planning to revenue ownership. You will lead the product requirements to build and operate real-time, highly-scalable distributed services, all while the product grows at an exponential growth rate. The ideal candidate is comfortable partnering with engineering on roadmap development, articulating the story internally and externally, shaping a long-term product strategy and vision, and driving adoption and execution.
Success in this role requires building and maintaining strong relationships across operations, support, data science, security, and other product teams. We are seeking someone with a strong product vision, intellectual curiosity, data driven prioritization, leadership, and execution skills.
More specifically, we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 6 years of Product Management experience.
- Experience leading multiple products as well as taking products from concept to launch.
- Fluency in the B2B space, including creating products for enterprise level customers.
- Experience communicating and presenting to different levels in the organization including executive teams.
- Experience driving outcomes with strategic partners and customers.
- Experience conducting competitive analysis, market research to guide product planning and pricing models.
- You are deeply analytical with experience with rapid iteration, a/b testing, and mobile acquisition
- You are technically savvy and have a good understanding of APIs, designing APIs, and data.
- You are a problem solver, have an analytical attitude and have experience collaborating across teams to solve complex business challenges.
- You are detail oriented with great organizational skills and comfort with ambiguity.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing products/ services in the customer identity, fraud, user protection, email, messaging, e-communication, compliance, Risk, surveillance space preferred but not required.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, MBA preferred.
As a Senior Product Leader, you will:
- DRAW THE OWL: Own the roadmap, product strategy, and release cadence for Twilio’s consumer experience.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Be the voice of end consumer in every conversation and decision, drive the vision and strategy for the future and ensure we build world class products that our customers love and value
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build and mentor the product team that defines what trust in telephony for the next decade
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Get your hands dirty and have a get-it-done mentality
- DON’T SETTLE: Align executives, communicate the roadmap, convince peers, coordinate dependencies and remove obstacles for your team along the way
- BE BOLD: Develop and evangelize, internally and externally, industry-leading consumer experiences to move the entire ecosystem
- BE INCLUSIVE: Build diverse teams and seek out unique points of view to deliver products that reflect the global population and make communication more inclusive for all
As Twilio grows, our platform for global communications becomes a larger target for fraud, abuse and unwanted communications. This role owns our investments and plans for managing and mitigating these ever-changing risks across the business while enabling Twilio and our customers to have a frictionless trajectory for growth. You will work closely with other product teams on visible projects with impact across the company. Your success is highly measurable, affecting Twilio’s bottom line and our reputation in the larger communications ecosystem..
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located remotely anywhere in the US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
120,832 USD - 166,144 USD
Rest of Colorado:
105,728 USD - 145,376 USD
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks