Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Demand Generation team at Twilio is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to manage Twilio SendGrid SEM (search) advertising and strategy execution. You will own the day-to-day management of Twilio SendGrid global Search Engine Marketing via AdWords, Bing, and more. By growing and stimulating our top of funnel prospects, you will directly contribute to our company’s large growth goals.
The right candidate for this role is a proven marketing technologist and strategist who possesses a start-up mentality, can quickly uncover new opportunities to optimize and build. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience. An “owner” with 4+ years of experience in hands on SEM (Google and Bing Ads) and supplementary PPC campaign management (Capterra), along with Display and Video advertising, ideally at a B2B Tech company (or client)
- Ability to manage large budgets to positive ROI goals
- Creative mindset for developing new ad units / ideas
- Proven track record in driving customer acquisition through search engines
- Team player with a great attitude and a positive outlook on life (it’s not all about work)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, prefer proficiency with Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when necessary.
Partnering with our team of Marketers -- you will:
- Hands-on management of Twilio SendGrid’s paid SEM/PPC efforts; including implementation, tracking, analyzing, and optimization of SEM campaigns.
- Create, build-out and update multi-region campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and ad units for multiple product targets.
- Utilize successful bidding optimization strategies and keyword management to maintain positive ROI metrics.
- Establish a testing cadence for text ads and landing pages to improve conversion metrics.
- Report on campaign success metrics, creative unit performance, and ROI, analyzing the impact of SEM on customer acquisition.
- Manage current SEM budget and provide projections on future trends, traffic and budgeting needs.
- Drive increasing customer acquisition to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly goals.
- Monitor competitive actions and research marketplace changes to provide updates and recommendations to the team.
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a high performing demand gen team at the intersection of all marketing activities.
Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads. That makes this role attractive for marketing professionals who take a data-driven approach.Small changes can make a big difference.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $36.03 - $45.04
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $31.53 - $39.41