Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Partner Sales Manager to join the NAMER Consulting Partner organization to accelerate Partner engagement with our Vertical Sales teams supporting Financial Services, Healthcare & Public Sector. This individual will be responsible for Twilio’s Vertical Partner Ecosystem engagement and GTM strategy. They will be passionate about delivering revenue growth and expanding partner capabilities to meet the needs of complex Industry leading customers. The ideal candidate will possess both a partner and direct sales background which enables them to drive successful partnerships, engage at the CXO level and successfully orchestrate complex sales.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and possesses the following experience/skills:
- 5+ years of partner management experience and a background working in the Financial Services, Healthcare and Public Sector industries
- Responsible for building and executing a Vertical territory plan to foster partner engagement with the Twilio Vertical Sales team
- Engage as a trusted advisor facilitating partner introductions and guiding the sales cycle with our Vertical Sales teams
- Build and evangelize Vertical-specific content highlighting Partner proficiencies and joint customer success stories
- Ability to collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams including: Sales, Alliances, Customer Success, Marketing & Legal
- Experience in the CX or Contact Center space working with Consulting partners to deliver industry specific use cases a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities and run multiple projects/initiatives at the same time
- BE AN OWNER: Know the business - you will craft the Vertical Partner Strategy
- BE BOLD: Hunger to build a significant and impactful partner ecosystem
- DRAW THE OWL: We’re looking for someone with an ambitious spirit that flourishes by creating and building
- DON’T SETTLE: Keen ability to navigate internal and external challenges while continuing to drive the right priorities
- Ability to travel 25% or more
This role is new to Twilio and will help accelerate partner engagement with Sales. Partners are key to Twilio’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more sophisticated we need a strong set of Partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of Twilio. Partners are crucial for opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise and untapped geographic markets.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$165,600 - $227,700
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks