Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio Segment gives marketers super-powers by providing the right data to run personalized marketing campaigns. The Personas Compute platform powers everything from building audiences, computed traits, SQL traits, and supporting new features like Journeys and predictive computations. We are looking for a product leader who will lead the strategy and execution for the Compute platform.
We are looking for a Staff Product Manager who lives Twilio Magic . The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of total PM experience in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Experience building products & empathy for data-driven marketing
- Technical experience managing infrastructure products at scale
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organizations.
- Is a strong business owner, comfortable sharing their vision with senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to investigate into details to make ideas into reality.
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market, experience managing working with enterprise customers and C-suite partners
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
As a Staff Product Manager in Twilio Segment, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Lead the long-term product vision for the compute platform
- BE BOLD: Discover opportunities and solutions by gathering feedback from customers and prospects, iterating on customer experience mocks and UI wireframes, whiteboarding technical implementations
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with your team to evolve existing services and define new ones, prioritize their features, and craft their user experience.
- DRAW THE OWL: Represent your product roadmap and business metrics to Twilio’s technology executives, customers, and to product teams across the company
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.