Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join the Email team. Excellent customer service is one of the core values of our company and what our customers have come to expect and love about Twilio. If you are technically savvy, customer focused, and have outstanding communication skills, keep reading.
Twilio is looking for an individual who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of providing great customer service. As a Technical Support Engineer 1 for our Email product you will have:
- 2+ years experience providing professional customer and/or technical support
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs, SMTP, TCP/IP
- Excellent reading comprehension, listening, speaking and writing skills in English
- Empathetic approach to troubleshooting and customer service
- Introspective with passion for self-improvement
- Accountable - Being willing to answer for the outcomes resulting from their own choices, behaviors, and actions. Take ownership of situations that they're involved in
- Self Motivated - Motivated by challenges and to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others
- Focused - Achieve what they set out to do before launching new initiatives. Complete company-linked goals and tasks, not simply to be busy and active
- Collaborative - A keen ability to support cross-functional projects and decisions. Gets energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals
As an Associate Support Engineer, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly
- DRAW THE OWL:. Identify ways for improving existing process and procedure
- BE AN OWNER : Provide product support for common customer inquiries received via the telephone, email and chat.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic support problems
- NO SHENANIGANS: Escalate complex issues to more senior Support staff
We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with our products as well as our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bogota office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers