Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join the Mid-Market Sales team in London. We’re looking for an intelligent, ambitious, and talented individual who is looking to further develop their career in sales.
- Experience within a business development role plus aspiration to develop into a field sales role
- Highly communicative and can work in a team to support the wider goals of the Mid-Market sales function
- Experience working with Salesforce, G Drive andGoogle Docs & Google Sheets desirable but not essential
- Organisational skills are important and the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- This is not a quota carrying role but we are looking for goal oriented individuals who will be well suited to the target focused nature of the sales team
This role will see you supporting the Mid-Market Account Executives to be more efficient in hitting quota.
- WRITE IT DOWN - Align with Mid-Market sales team to build a prospecting plan for top priority accounts
- DRAW THE OWL - Execute outbound plan being measured on pipeline creation as the key metric
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES - Engage with client Stakeholders, manage enquiries directly with clients, help the team to develop broader relationships in key accounts
- EMPOWER OTHERS - Work with internal stakeholders to ensure all aspects throughout the sales process are smooth (Deal Desk, Contracts, Legal, Pre-Sales)
- BE AN OWNER - Work independently and use initiative to help drive new initiatives both internally and customer facing to help accelerate the growth of the UKI business
The UK sales team plays an integral role in Twilio's continued growth and has already built a solid customer base in the region. In this role you will be a part of the Mid-Market sales team and work together with the Mid-MarketAccount Executives to be more efficient in expanding our UKI business. As such, this role presents a great opportunity to be part of a team that is succeeding while gaining an insight into how the Twilio Sales Organisation works. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts and engaging with customers in a consultative manner to identify their needs and pain points.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This role will be based remotely initially and will then transition to our London office when Twilio re-opens its UK offices. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.