Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Sales Manager to lead our growing Enterprise team in France. The right person for this role is a go-getter who wants to develop and identify new revenue opportunities with new enterprise logos and within our major Accounts. As a sales leader, you will be leading and developing a team of AEs. You will participate and lead in client and prospect meetings as well as work cross-functionally with partners and corporate resources as required. You will be responsible for ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new team members on the sales process. In this role, you will report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading sales teams in the past. They also have:
- You should feel comfortable with selling a platform or SaaS, but if you have experience with Contact Centers, Messaging, Call Tracking and other communication solutions even better.
- The ideal candidate enjoys building customer relationships, metrics driven, embraces a consultative sales philosophy, and is passionate about helping his/her team succeed.
- You have experience building teams, leading all monthly forecasting, and can support fiscal planning and revenue tracking for all major accounts in the region.
- You will support your team by helping them build and progress pipeline, work across functions (Finance, Marketing, Product) to execute complex deals and lead strategic prospect and customer meetings.
- Our customers are often application owners, software engineering leaders, product managers, entrepreneurs, and line of business owners. You must love talking to all types of customers about building their businesses and helping them drive innovation across many different types of use cases centered around how our customers connect with their customers.
- You have proven experience in Sales and at least two years managing teams.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Collaborate with your team and internal cross-functional teams to get a major account negotiated with a signed contract.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: You talk with potential strategic customers where you spend time learning about their needs, and then through consultation develop a strategic plan to help their service thrive through the use of Twilio’s communication platform.
- DON'T SETTLE: You expertly forecast your team overachieving on their goals and deftly present your guidance to your VP and COO.
The Enterprise Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. We bring incredible value to enterprise companies, and thrive on finding new use cases to optimize their customer engagement. With no vertical restraints, the sky's the limit to what we can accomplish.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in Paris. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.