Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Technical Program Manager who wants to help Twilio’s largest and highest impact customers successfully launch production solutions using Twilio’s products and APIs. You will need to be able to create and drive software launch plans, timelines and solution designs that help customers efficiently and successfully drive their projects to production. You bring experience with architecting for scale, resiliency and security, and you have successfully launched and managed multiple sophisticated software development projects in your career. You anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide effective escalation management. Even better, you love to analyze data and have built tools to monitor and track launch metrics on a daily, weekly, and quarterly basis. You understand the current trends in the technology and communications market. As a plus you are familiar with at least one major contact center solution!
You will enable the Twilio Professional Services team to bring deep implementation experience to the most meaningful customers in your market, crafting marquee implementations and customer relationships that fuel Twilio’s growth for years to come!
- As a technical program manager, you will work on paid engagements leading implementations for our top customers.
- You will be working with high impact customers and partners, solving technical challenges while fostering confidence in our platform.
- You will travel when needed to run discovery and project planning sessions with customers.
- You will create project plans that help customers efficiently and optimally drive their projects to production, and be responsible for their implementation with a combination of on-site and remote meetings.
- From your outstanding position working closely with the largest customers, you will serve as an important advocate for customer needs, relaying information back to sales, product, support, and others.
- Ultimately, you will create a magical experience for Twilio customers and help Twilio services scale to make even more customers wildly successful.
**You will be traveling 30% to 50% of the time for this role.
This is a critical role for Twilio to make sure all internal and external partners are aligned to support our customers as they ramp towards production launch. This is a great opportunity to influence a diverse set of cross-functional teams and drive success at Twilio as we grow our leadership position in the enterprise market.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Professional Services team plays an integral role in building out the products that allow our developer community to meet their communication needs.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to taking on hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
This position will be remote or in a local Twilio office if there is one near you. We’re looking for an individual located within the US West or Central time zones.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Include for all Remote-US roles
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$120,832 - $166,144
Rest of Colorado:
$105,728 - $145,376
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks