Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and is seeking a Global Mobility Specialist to be a key resource for our emerging growth in talent and a main support to our talent mobility strategy. Reporting to the Senior Global Mobility Manager, the role helps handle international relocations as well as international new hires and support the Global Mobility strategy within the region.
Global Mobility Specialist will act as a single point of contact case manager for employees and the business. This role provides high-level support and advice in all areas of global mobility.
Twilio is looking for a specialist who will be working as part of a lively team.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5 + years of mobility experience; experience with a multinational organization preferred
- Understanding of the end-to-end relocation process for transferring employees
- Experience of global mobility compliance, particularly focused on global immigration, tax, social security and risk management
- Ability to offer advice and expertise on all international relocation coordination
- Must provide general information, education, and guidance to HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, People Ops and managers regarding Global Mobility processes and compliance requirements
- Confident and able to manage relationships at varying levels of seniority
- Must act as a case manager who is the single point of contact for the relocating employee and family to provide advice in the end-to-end management
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt as new priorities surface
- Proficient at Google Suite
- Reputation for having a customer-centric “can do” approach to all initiatives and a phenomenal sense of humor!
WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Assist employees and managers with Global Mobility questions. Keep an employee approach in all of our processes and communications.
WRITE IT DOWN: You will be our go-to resource for employee global mobility communications. You will partner with the global mobility team to ensure accurate and up to date information on global mobility policies and processes.
BE AN OWNER: Work with key partners to ensure immigration and tax compliance at all times.
DON’T SETTLE: Partner with the People teams and our stakeholders to identify and drive any improvement initiatives in global mobility administration.
Dedicatedly PRIORITIZE: In this role you will need to be able to prioritize your work and reassess as new priorities emerge. You will need to be comfortable setting clear expectations with your partners
The Total Rewards team is central to Twilio's relevancy as employer of choice. In leading all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and analyzing our mobility programs, we want to ensure that we attract, reward, and retain the best and brightest Twilions and future Twilions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our centrally located offices in either Madrid or London.. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent ensure full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has redefined communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.