Because you belong at Twilio
Twillio’s Sales Efficiency team is seeking an experienced CRM professional who will, in collaboration with the Sr. Product Manager, own the execution of projects that will elevate our CRM and surrounding systems to new heights of usability, scalability, and elite user experience! This role is a great fit for Salesforce-fluent, user-experience-motivated professionals who enjoy connecting with users and partners, participating in impactful technical projects for a broad user base, and constantly improving CRM user experience and efficiency.
You are right for this role if you have in-depth knowledge of CRM standard methodologies, are skilled at collecting and translating user feedback into impactful features, and have experience successfully creating impactful Salesforce features. You’re comfortable working with an engineering team to communicate technical specifications, help drive projects to completion, and capable of handling hands-on declarative Salesforce work. You can represent end-users throughout the design, build and deployment lifecycle and ensure usability is prioritized in all user-facing features. You enjoy working in fast-paced environments, and understand the value of delivering the right project at the right time.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of building in the Salesforce and Salesforce-adjacent environments. They also have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (feature design, hands-on configuration, deployment and support)
- Knowledge on Salesforce best practices for high user engagement and value, and a experience implementing well-adopted CRM features
- Passion for empowering CRM users through intuitive interfaces and processes tailored to their day-to-day needs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical solutions; experience working cross functionally with Sales and customer-facing teams to improve internal systems and tools
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and coordinate across multiple teams and disciplines
- Enjoy learning new technologies and features
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver with ability to perform in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment
- Great interpersonal communication skills including user support
- At least one current Salesforce Certification
- Preferred: Experience conducting user feedback and shadowing sessions
- Preferred: Background in Sales or Customer Success
- Preferred: Previous experience in UI/UX design or research
As a Sr. Business Analyst for CRM Experience, you will support defining and building projects that address our growing business’s needs for a highly usable, efficient, insightful, scalable, and compliant CRM. You will have the opportunity to understand business challenges and future-state vision of a wide range of partners, including Marketing, Sales, Post-Sales, and various operations teams, and will be a key part of the CRM solutions that meet their needs.
Your work will ensure our customer-facing teams have all the tools they need to deliver on their customer experience and revenue expectations. Through a combination of user research, use case investigation, solution evaluation, top-notch execution, and thoughtful delivery, you’ll help Twilio achieve and maintain the status of “World-Class CRM” — and work on growing that vision as our business and supporting technologies evolve.
As a Sr. Business Analyst for CRM Experience, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER
- Own execution of scalable Salesforce solutions that will stand the test of time and changing business needs.
- Manage access, administration and vendor coordination for Salesforce adjacent tools owned by the CRM Experience team.
- BE INCLUSIVE
- Contribute to development and maintenance of user persona profiles, journeys and user stories.
- Supervise communication channels for themes to float to roadmap/ backlog.
- DON’T SETTLE
- Perform research, testing and evaluation for new products and features and/or improvements from user persona perspective.
- Ensure delivery of improvements, new products and feature that follows change management best practices and include appropriate communication, training and enablement in delivery plans to support adoption
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES
- Observe and analyze CRM user experience and collect direct user feedback in order to make recommendations which lead to higher probability of ease-of-use and adoption.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE
- Assist in curating a roadmap of projects that balance the short-term needs and long-term strategy of the Sales team.
- WRITE IT DOWN
- Author clear, measurable technical specifications for your projects, including data models, process flows, and wireframes.
- Assist with investigating, defining and documenting features and guidelines for design standard methodologies.
- DRAW THE OWL
- Establish new connections between products and teams by helping coordinate collaboration from sales business partners, change management, systems development and support, and sales enablement
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the drivers of the system, process, and data improvements that unlock new efficiencies across the Sales and Customer Success organization.
We created the CRM Experience team because we are passionate about enabling our customer-facing teams to have a CRM that drives productivity and helps create excellent customer experiences. We also recognize we still have a lot of work to do here. Due to the breadth of use cases and variation of experiences, there’s a growing need for additional support and investment in this team. This role offers opportunities to truly own your work and influence systems and processes that serve a dynamic, growing sales organization. You'll work closely with the Sr. Product Manager to implement the CRM Experience roadmap, as well as have space to build out your own feature ideas. Through your day-to-day work and driving of long-term initiatives, you will be a key part in delivering a world-class Go-to-Market model.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$99,840.00 - $124,800.00
Rest of Colorado:
$87,360.00 - $109,200.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones! It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks