Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking Manager,Product Analytics to be a leader in product analytics within the Segment business unit. The person in this role will be leading & mentoring a team of product data scientists, working with cross-functional partners in developing topline metrics ; performing exploratory analysis and quantifying impacts for any product improvement or launch; building & owning analytical frameworks that guide product roadmaps.
More specifically, we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- BS/MS in a quantitative discipline: statistics, operations research, computer science, informatics, engineering, applied mathematics, economics, etc.
- 1+ years of people management experience, excited to build and lead a high-performing team
- 6+ years of experience working in product analytics or data science
- 4+ years of experience with metrics, A/B testing and experimentation
- Expert level SQL skills and dashboarding skills in tools like Looker or Tableau
- Familiarity with statistical modeling and statistical programing languages like Python or R
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience, including executives
As a Manager,Product Analytics , you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop insights and recommendations through exploratory analysis, hypothesis testing, analyzing results from experimentation, and building models
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop hypotheses, structure analytical problem solving approaches and develop recommendations for optimizing product performance
- BE AN OWNER: Creatively leverage new and existing data to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our decision-making infrastructure
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead, mentor, and grow a high-performing and exceptionally impactful team.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Strategically balance investments vs return, leveraging MVPs to ensure we’re efficiently moving towards goals
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Define and monitor key metrics and market intelligence to derive insights and identify opportunities for evolving products.
Product Analytics plays a key part in building increased understanding of our products, our customers, and our business so that we can help our teammates make better data-driven decisions. As part of the Product Analytics team you will be working with product managers, design, engineering, operations and other cross-functional partners in developing metrics and KPIs, forecasting quarterly targets, conducting deep analyses, designing and monitoring experiments, and developing models to help make data-driven decisions. You will play an influential role in helping drive critical product roadmap decisions. You’ll have an opportunity to work with high-caliber individuals to drive strategic and operational improvements at our company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $146,240.00 - $201,080.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $127,960.00 - $175,945.00
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks