Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst, Einstein Analytics/Salesforce to join the Sales Efficiency team. This role is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of the Salesforce.com platform and Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics. You are passionate about improving customer facing teams’ ability to identify, understand, predict, and respond to customer behaviors that indicate risk or opportunity. You are interested in building new features within the Salesforce.com platform, particularly using Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics. You take initiative to learn and complete tasks on your own while also collaborating with teammates for large scale projects. Innovating customer care to support Twilio’s rapid growth is an exciting challenge that you’re ready to take on!
Twilio is looking for a great teammate who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of improving sales systems and processes. They also have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience implementing or maintaining Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics
- At least one current Salesforce Certification
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical solutions; experience working cross functionally with Sales and customer-facing teams to improve internal systems and tools
- Experience managing large datasets
- Enjoy learning new technologies and features
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver with ability to perform in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment
- Great interpersonal communication skills including user support
- Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics Certification
- Experience with UI/UX/user interviews
As a Sr. Business Analyst on the Managed Insights team, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS and BE INCLUSIVE: Interact with key partners and end users to understand their challenges; Craft solutions with your end users’ success in mind; Set clear expectations; Prioritize top tier user experience
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document requirements, solution documentation, and acceptance criteria clearly for technical audiences and non-technical.
- DRAW THE OWL: Find opportunities for your team to address new challenges; Question the status quo
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Break down complex challenges into impactful and manageable projects; Guide solution designs towards what will make the biggest difference in your end users’ experience
The Sales Efficiency team is crucial for the success and scalability of our sales org and its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that powers the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization and lay the groundwork for future initiatives. As part of the Sales Efficiency team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of a diverse set of backgrounds and deep technical knowledge, all of whom are invested in you growing your business and technical skill sets as we tackle some of the toughest -- and most rewarding -- challenges. As a team, we're dedicated to helping each other learn and grow, and offer ample opportunities for you to take the initiative and drive your own personal and professional development.
This role offers opportunities to truly own your work and influence systems and processes that serve a dynamic, growing sales organization. You'll work closely with the Platform Manager to implement the Managed Insights roadmap, as well as have space to build out your own feature ideas.
This position will be located remote in the San Francisco Bay Area. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$82,496 - $103,120.00
Rest of Colorado:
$72,184.00 - $90,253.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks