We’re looking for someone who is excited by solving tough problems and enjoys helping others work through complex technical issues. You’re a strong communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email and you’re able to empathize with frustrated customers from all backgrounds. You enjoy collaborating with colleagues on your team, help them with the day to day challenges, and are able to contribute ideas on how to improve the team’s work.
- A good understanding of OOP is necessary.
- Serverless (Lambda) experience.
- Expertise with both native and mobile applications is a great bonu
- Good knowledge of RESTful technology, previous work with APIs and ability to understand and solve issues with cloud solutions.
- Skills in fixing network connectivity issues, with an understanding of TCP/UDP, and basics of SSL/TLS.
- High competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email mediums.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency at developing workflows to increase resolution efficiency while still following standard processes and procedures.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science, Network Engineering, or a related discipline, or relevant experience related to this position.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Provide product support for common customer inquiries received via the telephone, email and chat
- NO SHENANIGANS: Help our customers to use our Console interface and help them with questions related to their account configurations, billing issues, and phone number capabilities, requirements and provisioning, ensuring that they are able to understand and get the most out of their Twilio experience
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Prioritize customer interactions to expedite urgent customer needs
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate with your teammates and the Twilio Product and Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible defects
- BE AN OWNER: Report any trends, incidents, known issues that may arise while triaging the ticketing system. Work to surface and document customer pain points to assist in process improvement
- DON’T SETTLE: Review internal knowledge bases to stay up on industry shifts and standard
Twilio operates a 24/7 support model. You will always work the morning shift, but the ability to occasionally work weekends and holidays (as needed) is required. When working weekend shift, you will still get 2 days off per week
We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with our products as well as our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located in Prague, Dublin, Berlin, Munich or Madrid. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience.