Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a product leader who will lead the strategy and execution for Twilio's Flex contact center experience.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Leader who lives the Twilio Magic. The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of total PM experience in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organizations.
- Is a strong business owner, comfortable sharing their vision with senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to dive deep into details to make ideas into reality.
- Solid understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services.
- Experience with user research and UX teams.
- Worked closely with developers and communicated on that level.
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market, experience managing enterprise customer expectations
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or in a similar field or equivalent experience required.
As a Principal Product Manager in the Twilio Flex Experience team, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the long-term product vision for key platform services including Identity and Access Management.
- BE BOLD: Discover opportunities and solutions by gathering feedback from customers and prospects, iterating on customer experience mocks and UI wireframes, whiteboarding technical implementations.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with your team to evolve existing services and define new ones, prioritize their features, and craft their user experience.
- DRAW THE OWL: Represent your product roadmap and business metrics to Twilio’s technology executives, customers, and to product teams across the company.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to craft, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform in the world. Twilio reaches more than 5 million developers daily globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful and much more powerful. We believe communications are at the heart of trustworthy interactions between people. In a more privacy and security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have trustworthy customers on our platform and we’re able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilio’s customers remain compliant and have the most engaged and relevant communications on the planet. This is an outstanding opportunity for a product leader to take ownership of an essential part of our strategy and help take Twilio to the next level.
This position can be located in the London office or remotely in the UK. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.