Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why, and Where.
At Twilio, our mission is to revolutionize the future of customer engagement. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. The Engineering Enablement Team is responsible for providing tools, platforms, and solutions used by all Twilions to deliver on this mission. We are looking for a ServiceNow Administrator to join our ServiceNow Platform Team and collaborate on delivery of a variety of technical initiatives.
Twilio is looking for a ServiceNow Administrator who lives the Twilio Magic and also has:
- 2+ years of experience on the ServiceNow Platform with knowledge of basic administration of ServiceNow
- Minimum 3 years total experience working in a continuous delivery environment and role. Agile experience preferred.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Reasonable and working understanding of ServiceNow’s Core ITSM modules: Incident, MIM, Problem, Knowledge, Change, ESS, (CMS is a plus)
- Exposure to the ITIL Framework
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator preferred
As a ServiceNow Administrator, you will be responsible for developing and implementing solutions on the ServiceNow Platform demonstrated by:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Collaborate with Business Systems Analysts and Senior ServiceNow Administrators to identify optimal solutions to solve customer problems and maximize value
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop solutions and documentation focused on delivery of cost-effective Service-now solutions.Partner with Application Teams to identify and resolve root cause issues
- BE AN OWNER: Independently and collaboratively identify system bugs, configuration adjustments, and performance issues and present solutions
- Assist with ServiceNow Platform upgrades and regular Sprint releases
- Configure and maintain SLA, catalog items and their associated workflows
- Develop dashboards and reporting in accordance with customer requirements and stated goals
- Hands-on experience of migrating data from different tools into ServiceNow.
Twilio is a fast growing company, rapidly expanding the breadth of our product offerings and the geographies we serve. The Engineering Enablement Team is responsible for enabling teams to realize these opportunities by providing expert consulting and tooling. Our work has an impact on critical initiatives both today and in the future.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $70,000 - $90,000
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $60,000 - $80,000
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks