Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio is looking for an outstanding Sales Compensation Business Analyst to join our Sales Compensation team. This is a phenomenal role for an experienced business analyst who is looking to take full ownership of process improvement programs and shape product roadmaps for our incentive compensation systems and tools. You will play a meaningful role in the success of our Sales Compensation team. The role has high transparency, and provides commissions services to several internal Sales teams.
Twilio is looking for a professional who lives the Twilio Magic. They also have:
- 3+ Relevant years of experience in Impact & Gap Analysis, Good Client-facing and teaming skills, excellent verbal and written ability, End user documentation (Manuals, Decks, Wiki, Guideline), and documentation Agile Methodologies
- Experience in Incentive Compensation SDLC
- Prior experience carrying out technical responsibilities, such as rule writing, development, results analysis, troubleshooting, process improvement
- Define test cases, test, review test results
- Strong customer-focus and business acumen, and ability to optimally balance between the two
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication and stakeholder teamwork skills
- ICM System experience is a must (Xactly Incent is preferred)
- Salesforce and Google doc suite experience is preferred
As Sales Compensation Business Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- BE AN OWNER: Act as an organizational subject matter expert for commissions processing, the Xactly product suite, and individual commission plan components as they operate in the solution
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Gather needs of the business and are able to translate them into functional requirements.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER SHOES: Design, develop test reports & dashboards. QA commissions changes. Document system configuration and payment administrative processes, Drive technology, business and Xactly adoption best practices
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Be mindful of changes to the business that may impact the current solution - new products and business lines, acquisitions, reorganizations, system changes, etc.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Coordinate with the Xactly Data Warehouse and ETL teams to implement commission data changes, and output data for consumption by other business teams
- DRAW THE OWL: Remain current with Xactly products and modules through regular engagement with and training through Xactly resources
The Sales Compensation System and Tools team is essential to the success and scalability of our sales organization and its supporting teams. Our main goal is to empower and support sales organizations that, in turn, propels company performance. As part of this team, you will collaborate closely with business owners across functions and sales leaders.
This position will be located in our RMZ Eco-world, Bengaluru office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.