Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a leader to head our Sales Compensation Systems, Data, Reporting and Analytics! This is a great role for an experienced Sales Operations or Analytics professional who has extensive experience leveraging technology to enable scale and up leveling the way technology supports the growing needs of a fast-paced company.
You will head the Sales Compensation Infrastructure and Insights team of professionals and lead strategic technology initiatives across Sales Compensation org. You will operate with conviction and partner extensively with cross functional teams to gain alignment and enable execution. This is an opportunity to transform the way our Sales Compensation systems and tools support a rapidly growing company and deliver user-friendly, innovative solutions that accelerate growth and provide better experience to our Customers
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of shaping and building infrastructure and insights in Sales Compensation. They also have:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Sales Compensation / Sales Operation / Sales Analytics areas, including experience with Xactly, SFDC, Tableau or similar tools
- Proven experience in building Sales Compensation systems, data strategy, tools and processes at scale.
- Excellent track record of designing and implementing Reporting and Analytics capabilities to support various stakeholder requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leader with proven track record to motivate, mentor and lead teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to persuade, communicate vision and empower people at every level, cooperative working style.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
As Director of Sales Compensation, Infrastructure and Insights, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Define Sales Compensation System roadmap, Implement and manage Integrated Compensation System stack at scale
- BE AN OWNER: Set strategic direction of the Sales Compensation data team. Define and prioritize objectives and drive execution through automating data processes, collaborating closely with Operations, Finance, IT and other functions
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead end to end process of effectively presenting Sales Compensation data providing Stakeholders with tools to consume and analyze Sales performance results
- BE INCLUSIVE: Continue building an exceptional team of high-performing professionals
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. This is a unique opportunity to transform business technology into a strategic differentiator for Twilio by powering the company's growth through automation and technology driven efficiencies.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located remotely in the US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$146,240.00 - $182,800.00
Rest of Colorado:
$137,100.00 - $171,375.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks