Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is searching for a Staff, Analytics Manager to join the Web team. You’re joining an interdisciplinary team of product, design, and engineering that come to work every day to build a high-caliber digital experience for our users.
This is an excellent opportunity to build the toolkit to analyze millions of users across multiple websites, including Twilio.com and Sendgrid.com.
As the Staff, Analytics Manager, you will focus on improving the performance and user experience of our websites through data analysis, analytics implementation, and partnership with our product and engineering teams. You will define website KPIs, build out dashboards, report on top of funnel traffic and web engagement, build taxonomy, and drive action through insights on web behavior.
This role will span a wide variety of responsibilities, including analyzing data in Heap, Google Analytics, and with SQL, producing data visualizations in Tableau, and running a cadence of meetings on web performance, helping assess the impact of A/B tests and content launches, help advise the implementation of Segment. You’ll support a variety of critical initiatives spanning experimentation, international expansion, user journey optimization, etc.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and is passionate about systems, data analytics and behavioral analysis.
- Superb interpersonal skills. Able to distill key takeaways quickly.
- Proficient technical translator. You present data and insights in approachable terms for your audience in compelling way to influence marketing decisions
- 2+ years experience with SQL and Python
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Experience Data Wrangling from different sources like Heap, Segment, Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation
- Experience implementing Segment
- Experience building propensity models using historical data is a plus
- Background in consumer analytics or business operations is a plus
As the Staff, Analytics Manager of Web, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own analytical initiatives end-to-end and lead cross-functional teams to drive significant change within the organization
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop from concept to implementation of how we measure our web experiences and drive positive impact via initiatives
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Strategically balance investments vs return, leveraging MVPs to ensure we’re efficiently moving towards goals
- WRITE IT DOWN: Plan and execute a roadmap of analytical initiatives, ranging from analytics implementation to performance reporting, communicate your strategy across the company
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $99,840 - $124,800
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $87,360 - $109,200
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks