Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and is looking for a hardworking, passionate and curious Program Manager to be a key operational leader within the Global Twilio team. This role is for a well rounded individual that will develop and manage programs that support Twilio’s product development efforts for International growth.This position is critical in supporting Twilio’s International expansion and will have a wide impact across Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading business operations and projects.
- Fulfilling the scrum leader role either a single scrum team or larger scrum of scrums
- Continuous improvement through retrospectives and other process improvements
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization, from engineers to executives, and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Experience in establishing operational cadence and continuously increase value delivery
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicator with an ability to produce concise, persuasive documents and presentations either independently or in collaboration with multiple other contributors
- Project Management experience with experience in any of agile, scrum, kanban, etc.
As an Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Be Inclusive & Empower Others: You will cultivate the growth of an inclusive, high-performing team. How will you influence peers in a wide range of roles across the organization? How do you gather and synthesize input from technical and business partners to make optimal decisions?
- No Shenanigans: Great leaders use good judgment. They are intellectually honest, open, and work together with others. How will you serve as a model for fair decision-making within and beyond your team?
- Write It Down: You will communicate effectively to executives, to your peers, and internally among your team. Are you able to distill complex thoughts and concepts simply? Are you articulate and concise in written and verbal communication? Will you communicate with insight and understanding even in stressful situations?
- Draw The Owl: You’ll work to help scale out a new team within Twilio and ensure the team builds strong relationships and executes key work streams with partners. There’s no instruction book, it’s yours to write. You’ll figure it out, ship it, and iterate. You’ll invent the future, but you won’t wing it.
Twilio is a fast growing company, rapidly expanding the breadth of our product offerings and the geographies we serve. The Global Twilio team is responsible for one of the major growth vectors for Twilio. We work closely with a broad set of internal partners and international customers to bring the Twilio product portfolio into new markets. Our work has a significant impact on the trajectory of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.