Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for an extraordinarily organized Partner Manager to join the EMEA Partner Management organization to accelerate the growth of our business with Regional System Integrators within our ROE market. Twilio is growing at a tremendous rate and System Integration (SI) and Resell partners are an integral part of our business. You must have a consistent track record of handling multiple partners, delivering results and overachieving quota. You will be responsible for guiding a selected group of SI partners. For each partner responsibilities include: driving incremental revenue, successful implementations, certifications and Go To Market (GTM) planning. You must demonstrate outstanding communication skills and be able to effectively build relationships with internal and external partners.
You must also have:
- Experience supporting RSIs and Resellers.
- The ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program return on investment and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate pipeline & results dashboards that communicate to key partners the effectiveness of the Alliance programs & investments.
- Deliver business performance reviews to assess operational metrics/effectiveness on a recurring (quarterly) basis with internal & external partners.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience working within the Nordics and Benelux RSI Partner landscape would be beneficial
As a RSI Partner Alliance Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You will be responsible for implementing and executing a Partner strategy across a portfolio of RSIs
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE : Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/initiatives at the same time
- BE BOLD: As we grow, we need self starters and individuals that push boundaries and try new things
- DRAW THE OWL: We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives on creating and building
- DON'T SETTLE: Keen ability to navigate internal and external challenges while continuing to drive the right priorities
Partners are key to Twilio’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more complex we need a strong set of Partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of Twilio. We work closely with Sales leadership to ensure partners are an integrated part of the sales process. Partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise and untapped geographic markets.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s Developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This role would be based remotely in Stockholm. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.