Because you belong at Twilio.
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a product leader who will lead the strategy and execution for Twilio's Flex contact center platform.
As a Senior Product Leader, The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of total PM experience in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Shown success in product management for both small and large organisations.
- Is a strong business owner, comfortable sharing their vision with senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to investigate details to make ideas into reality.
- Strong understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services, especially developer platforms.
- Worked closely with developers and communicated on that level.
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market, experience leading enterprise customer expectations
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent experience required.
As a lead PM in Twilio Flex platform services team , you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Lead the long-term product vision for key platform services including Identity and Access Management
- BE BOLD: Discover opportunities and solutions by capturing feedback from customers and prospects, iterating on customer experience mocks and UI wireframes, whiteboarding technical implementations
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with your team to evolve existing services and define new ones, prioritize their features, and craft their user experience.
- DRAW THE OWL: Represent your product roadmap and business metrics to Twilio’s technology executives, customers, and to product teams across the company
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio reaches more than 5 million developers daily globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful and much more powerful. We believe communications are at the heart of credible interactions between people. In a more privacy and security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have credible customers on our platform, and we’re able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilio’s customers remains compliant and have the most engaged and relevant communications on the planet. This is a unique opportunity for a program leader to take ownership of a crucial part of our strategy and help take Twilio to the next level.
This position will be based out of our Bangalore location and that we do not have meetings on Fridays. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has redefined communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most fast paced applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.