Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. The Flex product is central to Twilio's vision to serve the developer community. It is the contact engagement platform of the future, enabling customers to have a fully customizable customer engagement experience. Flex is Twilio’s flagship application product built on top of Twilio’s communication primitives. We serve enterprise customers, partners and the developers that work to customise their Flex solution.
To help us on this path, we are looking for a senior product leader who will lead the vision and strategy for Twilio's Flex contact center. This leader will be responsible for vision, strategy, execution of Classic/next generations capabilities and features for Flex Platform.
We are looking for a Senior Product Leader. The ideal candidate has:
- 15+ years total PM experience, w/ minimum 5 years managing large PM teams in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organisations leading concept-to-launch strategy of a solution.
- Consistent track record conceptualising multiple products and taking them to market.
- Solid understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services, especially developer platforms.
- Experience leading a data driven approach to PM decision-making.
- Worked closely with GTM teams and communicated at all executive levels.
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market, experience in managing enterprise customer expectations.
- Ability to build and mentor a growing PM team
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
As the PM leader responsible for Twilio Flex platform, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the product GTM and distribution strategy for Flex including new offers, new segments, and new product incubation.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Be the voice of our customers in every conversation and decision, humbly learn about customer use-cases to drive the vision and strategy for the future of Flex platform services..
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build, mentor, and nurture a growing product team.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Get into it and have a get-it-done mentality
- DON’T SETTLE: Partner and align with Flex PM leaders, convince peers, coordinate dependencies and remove obstacles for your team along the way
- BE BOLD: Develop and evangelize, internally and externally,
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio reaches more than 5 million developers globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more fabulous and much more powerful. We believe communications are at the heart of trustworthy interactions between people. In a more privacy and security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have trustworthy customers on our platform, and we’re able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilio’s customers remains compliant and have the most engaged and relevant communications on the planet. This is a unique opportunity for a program leader to take ownership of a crucial part of our strategy and help take Twilio to the next level.
This position will be located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.